Arturo’s Mexican Restaurant
1. Many of our menu items are cooked to order and may be served raw or under cooked. Consuming raw or under cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, produce or eggs may increase the risk of food borne illness.
2. We offer products with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs, fish, fruits, vegetables and wheat. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe for consumers with related allergies. We cannot and do not assume liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items one may come into contact with while eating food and beverages from our restaurant.
3. Some menu items contain caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee. Medical experts suggest limiting caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and occasional rapid heartbeat. If you are sensitive to caffeine you may experience a Niacin Flush (hot feeling, skin redness) that lasts a few minutes. This is caused by increased blood flow near the skin.
4. Images and information displayed on this site may not reflect recent changes made in our preparation methods or pricing. We reserve the right to make price adjustments and menu changes based upon the market conditions to which we are subject.
5. We try our very best to provide a website in which all functions and contents are accessible to all. We update and monitor our site regularly to optimize the user experience.
Thank you for your patronage. We take great pride and pleasure in preparing delicious and nutritious food. It is our hope you will join the hundreds of families who consider Arturo’s Mexican Restaurant their very favorite restaurant.